FreeViral-Get Traffic

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My First Test

After getting myself completely lost while attempting to browse through the various money making opportunities available online, I have decided to try and save you all time and money. Basically, I'm gonna be a lab rat. :)
It's hard to find honest reviews for money making opporunities when the so called "reviewers" are in fact making money for the reviews. It's pathetic that people are willing to scam others who are/were in he same position as themselves.
I'm probably setting myself up for numerous falls here, but I am going to try out many of the ways to make money online, while letting you know the results. If anyone has any suggestions, just let me know and I'll be sure to try it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck. i heard good things about adsense and clickbank. im thinking about trying clickbank myself.