FreeViral-Get Traffic

Monday, March 31, 2008

Paypal Is Not Your Best Bet

As you all know now, I am looking for interesting ways to make money online that actually work (with a little hard work and dedication of course). Unfortunately, many of these programs only pay with paypal. Here's a story:

A few years ago I decided to sell a few things around the house that I didn't really need or want anymore. Of course, me being the online dweeb that I am, I decided to sell my things on the website operated by the evil galactic empire (ebay). Needless to say it was a wonderful experience and I considered making a hobby of it. After my things were sold, my money was just sitting in my paypal account for quite a few months before I attempted to transfer the funds into my bank account. RED FLAG. Yup....that's right people. According to the paypal super ultra mega anti somethin'-ain't-right system, my actions were questionable. Ya know, there's just somethin wrong when people actually WANT the money they've earned (insert eye roll here). So after faxing copies of my Drivers License, Social Security card, bank statements and immunization/shot record (kidding with the last one), they unfroze my account..........until I tried to get my money again. Then after going through many hectic phone calls, I was told my money would be released again. After 53 days.......it finally was. Believe it or not I was actually able to transfer it this time.

I really want to do well people, but I am NOT going to deal with a company like paypal. It is an absolute moral crime for companies to be able to put people through this. I found another payment system though. It seems to be accepted in more countries and after looking at reviews, I'll give them a shot. There fees are also lower than paypal. The name is AlertPay. If you are tired of paypal, give em a shot. It's free and there's no hassle at all (so far). If anyone knows of another similiar service, comment on it.

No comments: